À propos du livre
I am exploring how far I can take decluttering images to find the heart of each scene. By composing with only very few lines I am abstracting the world around me to find its essence and its beauty.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale Livres d'art et de photographie
- Catégories supplémentaires Photographie artistique, Minimaliste
Format paysage, 25×20 cm
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9780464052685
- Couverture souple: 9780464052692
- Couverture rigide, jaquette: 9780464052708
- Date de publication juil 11, 2019
- Langue English
- Mots-clés monochrome, fine art, photography
I make images that call attention to things that other people overlook. With these images I like to capture rarely viewed scenes and environments as well as well known locations and present them in an interesting way. This exploration of the overlooked helps me engage more deeply with where I am right now.