À propos du livre
A candid and fresh collection of photos consisting of a variety of bodies and personal stories. This book shares the similarities and differences of the human form and how it looks at different perspectives. It presents a minimalistic yet homey approach but shares impactful stories of the personal struggles we have with our bodies.
Site Web de l'auteur
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie principale: Livres d'art et de photographie
- Catégories supplémentaires Portfolios, Minimaliste
Format choisi: 20×25 cm
# de pages: 196
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781715586065
- Couverture souple: 9781715586058
- Date de publication: oct 02, 2020
- Langue English
- Mots-clés art, photo, human, personal, raw, candid, bodies
Lexington, South Carolina
Ariana is a 21 year old artist from a small town in South Carolina. Her passion for photography came from an early age, playing with her mom’s camera. She takes joy in photographing portraits of everyday people and making them feel special.