de Cara Siera
ebook, format iPad d'Apple
À propos du livre
Enter a world where you come face to face with some of the world's most fascinating wildlife. Twenty-six pages of full color photos will have you captivated, witty anecdotes aside. A rich visual journey through many of America's zoological institutions and wildlife sanctuaries.
Caractéristiques et détails
- Catégorie Arts et photographie
Format paysage, 25×20 cm
- Couverture rigide imprimée: 9781366059161
- Couverture souple: 9781366059178
- Couverture rigide, jaquette: 9781366059185
- Date de publication avril 20, 2017
- Langue English
- Mots-clés animals, animal, wildlife photography, nature photography, photography
Cara Siera is a writer and photographer with an affinity for nature and young adult fiction. Cara has written previously for "Brevity--A Concise Journal of Literary Nonfiction," "The Red Mud Review," and the "Yellow Jacket" newspaper. Cara employs both digital and traditional darkroom photography.